- How many student recruitment tours does KIC UnivAssist conduct in a year?Typically, KIC UnivAssist conducts recruitment tours to 5 regions around the world every fall and spring, as well as Counselor Fly-In Tours to visit colleges and universities.
- How are fall and spring recruitment tours different from each other?Fall tours meet with more 12th graders, as well as some 11th and 10th graders. Recruitment in the fall is critical interaction with 12th grade students as they are making decisions about where they will apply for the following year. In spring, you are likely to meet more 11th graders and conduct yield (meetings with applicants and admitted students). Fall tour schedules tend to be a little more hectic, while we try to leave more free time in the evenings on spring tours for yield meetings. Please note for Brazil: when visiting Brazil, spring is the best time to meet with 12th graders at the beginning of their senior year, due to the difference in academic calendar there.
- What travel options do your recruitment tours have?We are constantly adding new options to our recruitment tours to best serve our university partners. We currently offer full tours (all travel and accommodations included), full tours without hotels (local air and ground transportation included) and hop-on options (no hotels or transportation).
- How many schools do you visit during a full tour?Overall, tours visit an average of 20-25 schools on a ~10-day tour. In addition to the school visits, often there may be additional events on the schedule such as visits to educational centers, meetings with counselors, etc.
- How can I register for a recruitment tour?
Looking for additional information on one of our programs? Below is a list of commonly asked questions and their answers. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org